A job at River Valley is so much more than a job.
Our sole focus is reaching people for Christ, and along the way, we laugh together, challenge each other and support each other like family. We bring our best each day and fulfill our unique roles with enthusiasm and excellence. We believe every person on the team plays a role in fulfilling River Valley’s mission of leading people into an authentic, life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ.
As part of the River Valley team, you:
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Commit to having a consistent devotional time
- Will faithfully attend a River Valley Church campus
- Adhere to the biblical principle of tithing (Malachi 3:10-12)
- Commit to championing River Valley’s seven values in all you do
We’d love to meet you and hear your story!
River Valley Church first held services in 1995 at Shannon Park Elementary School in Rosemount, MN with only 189 attendees the opening weekend. Currently, nearly 10,000 attend services each weekend at the eight campuses around the Twin Cities metro area and our international campus in Swaziland. The rapid growth has given River Valley the distinction of being listed on the Top 100 Fastest Growing Churches in America and Top 100 Largest Churches in America several years running.