Click on the links below to find COVID-19 resources for food and meal assistance.
Free Meals for Kids
Stores with designated shopping hours for the elderly & immunocompromised:
- Target: Target will reserve the first hour of shopping each Wednesday at stores nationwide for vulnerable guests.
- Cub: 6:00-7:00am is reserved for vulnerable shoppers.
- Lunds & Byerlys: 7:00-8:00am is reserved for vulnerable shoppers.
- Kowalskis: 6:00-8:00am is reserved for vulnerable shoppers.
- Whole Foods: Whole Foods Market stores will service customers who are 70 and older one hour before opening to the public.